Friday 22 April 2011

...sort of forgot about you...

Hey, so i feel pretty bad! I have neglected this blog as i do most things in my life, but from now i shall use it, i promise! The thing is, i have been reading alot about 365 photo challenges, which have really got my attention.... and so here we go, a photo a day until 22/04/2012. This isn't me saying im going to post each day, as i can guarantee that will not happen, so there may be a few bulk posts, my apologies...



I went out for a walk in the sun (so strong i got burned, bit of a shocker for april) and whilst sitting in a tree, took a quick shot of the dog harassing a passer by. This was just off a place called the 'cow common' although there were no cows on it! Not the most exciting photo on the block, but its a start. 


A few others from today, Bruno looking a big stupid and a daffodil...



'til tomorrow
Carter



No comments:

Post a Comment