Friday 27 August 2010

Intro

Hi there,
This is my first post, so im still learning (please forgive me)! About a week ago i was having a very deep conversation with someone, about plans for the future in life, and what sort of things we would love to do. Many things came up, from travelling round the world, to going dry slope skiing. This conversation lasted throught the day and ended in the creation of my new personal philosophy. -

Do one thing New or Exciting everyday!

Not talking about daily flights to the Alps or anything (Although that would be pretty cool) but simple things like climbing a tree, going to a new place or trying something thats definitely not 'me'. To try and add a little excitement into daily life without running off and doing something over the top.

So the reason i have started this blog...I am very bad at keeping up to resolutions (as found out with many previous new year attempts) and so think if I must write up what i have done new each day, this will keep me on track. I can promise you now that i will not keep this up everyday, but if i can keep you updated, thats good enough for me!

Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment